Relationships take the spotlight during this Venus-ruled lunation. Libra rules the seventh house of partnerships and this morning’s New Moon is all about love and peace in all relationships: romantic, platonic, and professional. Libra characteristics are social, idealistic, artistic, and inclined to bring balance and prettiness into the world, making this New Moon energetically ideal for manifesting a new chapter with a partner, a fresh start to a stale or rocky friendship, or the start of a new collaboration!
With messenger Mercury in retrograde in Libra, it’s important to be completely open about your wants and needs with others as well as yourself. Straightforward communication is a must in order to prevent drama within your relationships. Libra’s symbolic scales remind you to keep balance and harmony in all your partnerships. Mercury Rx might even make you feel like you’re taking steps backwards or going in reverse. Take the time to reflect, journal (see prompts on our blog) and tune into your gut in order to push forward.
White - Peace
Pink - Love + Friendship
Blue - Justice
Suggested Essential Oils:
Rose - Beauty
Jasmine - Creativity
Lilac - Harmony
This Wednesday, fill a glass vessel with water. Face South, the direction that corresponds to love, relationships and artistic pursuits. Set your intentions for balance, harmony and rustic as you hold your glass. Place the glass on a surface near a window with your cleansed crystal(s) next to it—or place them in the glass to supercharge your Moon water! The next morning, drink your Lunar water, filling yourself with the collaborative, communicative and creative energy of this New Moon! Keep your charged crystals with you until your next moon ritual!
- What relationships would you like to see healed?
- What relationships are necessary for you to let go of to create room for ones that are more fulfilling?
- What elements of your relationships with others would you like to improve?
- What practices could you put into place to secure the foundation of these relationships?
- Is the balance of power within your relationships where it needs to be?
- And finally, how can communication be improved on your end?
Image from @indg0